Assistance to Contracting Authorities
With a team of former contracting authority, this very specific competence will bring you a real value in the management of your projects. Our experience makes it easier for us to understand our clients’ organizational, operational and budgetary constraints.
Our role will be to help you define, manage and operate your project.
Our strength of dialogue will facilitate the interfaces between the contracting authority and the project supervisor.
More precisely, our missions will be to ensure the feasibility of your projects according to the following aspects :
- Resource planning
During the design and execution phase, we guarantee :
- Monitoring of the project supervisor
- Proper understanding of the contracting authority’s needs
- Proper consideration of these needs
IMO2S’ team will support you on all your projects, both on single-sites and multi-sites. This assistance can be provided, according to your needs, from design to execution and reception. We can also offer you adapted solutions in correlation with the progress of your project.
Our missions are as follows :
- Sketch studies
- Pre-project studies
- Project studies
- Assistance to the contracting authority during the works’ contracting process
- Execution studies of the project supervising
- Project Compliance Review
- Supervising of the work contract execution
- Scheduling, monitoring and site coordination
- Assistance to the contracting authority during the works’ acceptance
Project management represents a major part of our activity. In association with project management, we also respond to program management requests for a set of projects that converge towards the same purpose.
Project management consists in managing the strategic aspect of the project, by grouping several elements :
- A profitability pre-study
- Verification of the correlation between the proposed strategy and that of the client
- Defining a business model
- Anticipating potential risks and hazards of the project
Audits and expertises
IMO2S assists you in conducting your audits. These audits allow our customers to have a technical inventory of their building. Subsequently, we offer our clients compliance solutions and a provisional budget to validate the feasibility of the project.